Leadership Michigan Program Seeking Outstanding Leaders for Class of 2002, Michigan Chamber Foundation Announces
Nov 9, 2001
Leadership Michigan, a program of the Michigan Chamber Foundation, is currently accepting applications for the Class of 2002.
Leadership Michigan is a leadership development program designed for current and future leaders looking to make a difference at the state and local levels. Each session of the eight-month program is dedicated to a different topic facing the state. Coupled with intense experiential learning opportunities and a leadership development curriculum, Leadership Michigan gives participants a broad view of the state's challenges and the tools to address them.
Past participants have a successful track record in their company or community, have demonstrated a commitment to personal and professional development, and are eager to expand their network to produce results.
Applications are available by calling 1-800-748-0266 or by visiting the Michigan Chamber's website at http://www.michamber.com/ under "Leadership Michigan." The deadline for applications is March 1, 2002.
The program, instituted in 1988 by the Michigan Chamber Foundation, offers tremendous personal and professional growth opportunities for participants including:
* An inclusive network of colleagues and resources * A broad understanding of state issues and developments
* A better sense of personal leadership potential and enhanced leadership skills
* A unique coaching opportunity to measure personal effectiveness Employers and sponsoring organizations acquire: * Employees connected to a diverse network of dynamic leaders
* Individuals with knowledge to discuss a variety of issues at the state and community levels
* Staff energized and motivated to apply program information to organization situations
* Leaders prepared to address issues and keep companies in action
Leadership Michigan is a program of the Michigan Chamber Foundation, the non-profit arm of the Michigan Chamber of Commerce. The mission of the Michigan Chamber of Commerce is to advance human progress through an economic, political, and social system based on individual freedom, incentive, opportunity and responsibility.NewsCom: http://www.newscom.com/cgi-bin/prnh/20000320/DEM039
PRN Photo Desk, +1-888-776-6555 or +1-212-782-2840
SOURCE: Michigan Chamber Foundation
Contact: Susan Combs, Executive Director of Leadership Michigan,